Dear applicants you have three opportunity to enroll in the master study programs of your interest: see Important Dates.
Note that each school is allocated with a maximum quota of students, and no students shall be allowed to enroll after the maximum quota is reached. Hence, it is advisable to enroll as early as possible in order to increase your likelihood of being accepted at our university.
All interested international students who want to apply at the University of Information Science and Technology for graduate studies, should contact at: email@example.com.
The admission procedure for students from our country is outlined below (Click on the relevant links for more information).
1. Check important admission Dates.
2. Check the Admission Requirements.
3. Choose a school at which you want to enroll.
4. Pay an application fee into the university’s bank account.
5. Submit through email and in person:
- Bank receipt (obtained in step 4)
- Application form
- Other relevant documentation
6. If you meet the admission requirements, you need to proceed to pay tuition and administrative fees.
For further information, contact:
Elena Naumova: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Aleksandar Karadimche: email@example.com