The Data Controller is the University of Information Science and Technology “St. Paul the Apostle” Ohrid (hereinafter – University) with headquarters at bb Partizanska Str., 6000 Ohrid, Republic of North Macedonia.
Contact by phone: 046/511-000
Purpose, Retention and Type of Data Collection
No personal data is collected when visiting the website that this policy applies to.
We collect data related to:
- Visitors to our website www.uist.edu.mk. We collect navigation data (see below) which is used to analyze data from visits to our website as well as to maintain information security of our website.
- Navigation data:
When visiting our website, server logs are created for each visitor with the following data:
- Your Internet Protocol address (IP) address;
- Model of the device from which you are accessing;
- Your operating system;
- The pages you visit on the website and the time you spend on each page;
- URL of the page that redirected you to the University website and in some cases the terms used to find the University website;
- Country determined by IP address;
Server logs are automatically delated within 1 (one) day unless circumstances require a longer retention, for example to investigate a virus or malicious attack.
The hosting provider maintains the server, and we internally carry out all the other activities on the website including the created server logs and the analysis of data transmitted from the visits to our website.
Disclosure of Data
Personal data that by nature are usually public may be published on the website www.uist.edu.mk. If the personal data subject determines that the data is not correct i.e. wants the data to be corrected or removed from the website, s/he can request its correction/removal in accordance with the Procedure for Data Subject Rights.
Privacy Statement when Performing Video Surveillance
You can find the Privacy Statement when performing video surveillance at the following link.